Creative Content Manager
Creative Content Manager - Integrated Marketing Agency - London/Flexible
£40,000 - £50,000
An innovative, forward-thinking, integrated marketing agency is searching for a Creative Content Manager to join their Content Team. They use technology to truly understand audiences and drive campaigns that tell stories that really matter.
The Creative Content Manager will be responsible for leading, growing and inspiring the European team.
Responsibilities - Creative Content Manager
* Project managing/ executing end to end campaigns
* Generating creative briefs for clients
* Developing multi-channel campaigns across multiple media, audiences, segmentation and budgets
* Understand campaign delivery across all platforms, including ROI
* Managing creative delivery and producing strong creative content
* Work cross functionally with creative teams to ensure design consistency, branding standards across all marketing touchpoints including: Advertising and marketing campaigns, events, website, email, social, video, audio, data and presentations.
* Work collaboratively with the digital marketing team
* Overseeing multimedia; video production, audio, animation, motion graphic etc.
* Managing client budgets, reporting and working closely with Director
* Generate organic growth from current clients
* Respond to and generate new business leads
Requirements - Creative Content Manager
* Experienced Creative Content Manager with over 5 years in content marketing
* At least 3 years in management
* Must have B2B experience, both B2B and B2C is advantageous
* Worked in Technology or Communications
* Open to those who have both agency and in-house experience
* Able to write content across all media's and platforms
* Ideally someone who is creative, strategic, team player, keen eye for detail, passionate, able to tell a story.
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Krishna Dayal" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 - Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.