Client Partner - Digital Product Agency - London
Are you a Client Partner with a hands-on? If you are, then read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK, who help the world's biggest brands to transform their customer experiences, taking their clients on a journey of digital transformation, identifying and solving their challenges from a truly customer-first perspective. They hire the best, smartest and nicest folk in digital, who are pushing boundaries and thinking big and are not afraid of being different.
They are seeking a Client Partner with a solid technical understanding and strong interest in emerging digital trends. You'll be an experienced leader within a digital agency environment and have the drive to coach your team to deliver excellence, establishing long-term, mutually-satisfying partnerships. Other responsibilities include:
- Leading the direction of a cross functional client team (40+)
- Consulting and advising senior clients on digital best practice
- Developing relationships with new senior clients
- Managing client retention for growth within the accounts
- Overall responsibility for the creation, maintenance and execution of the account growth plans for clients
- Liaison with the project teams to ensure client deliverables are met on time and within budget and target profitability by delivery team
- Coaching the team to deliver excellence and adapting ways of working where needed
Is this you?
As Client Partner you must have a proven track record within the automotive industry with strong commercial awareness. As Client Partner you have extensive experience of managing complex custom software solutions, digital transformation or systems integration programmes as well as working in professional services and leading multi million pound accounts. You must have:
- strong commercial awareness
- stakeholder management, communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- knowledge of Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD and other contemporary technical quality-focussed techniques
- strong client focused work ethic motivated by delivering high quality service
- a motivation which is effecting real and positive change
Salary: £90K-110K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch ASAP, and Ali can then spill the beans on the client he is working with. To be considered please send your CV to Ali by clicking "apply", and should your experience and skills be what his client is looking for he can then get in touch with you.