Account Manager -B2B - One of the top 50 B2B marketing agency
Account Manager- B2B
Our client, London based marketing agency is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team.
The agency has a history of ground breaking digital marketing campaigns working with technology brands. Specialising in Branding, Lead-Generation and Account Based Marketing
They are looking for someone with strong account and project management skills who is hungry to develop the right ideas for their client, not just be told what to do. You will be a solution-oriented manager who thrives on developing strong relationships within the account, and a proven experience in managing lead-generation and ABM campaigns from strategy to content creation through to campaign delivery and results tracking.
The client services team has a positive and passionate approach in all aspects of their work – and are keen to hire someone with the same approach who can add even more value to this team which are at the core of the agency’s ongoing success.
You will need to direct a team that reports into you and also ensure they grow and develop as the company continues to on board new clients and create a high standard of work. You will also need to demonstrate that you have the passion for developing the right idea for your client, but also be able to focus on delivery and create the right results.
The role will suit Senior Account Executive ready to step up to AM role or someone who is already AM.
Remote working at the moment
- 2+ years client services experience
- Account Manager skills – from knowing how to invoice your client through to gaining the client’s respect as a result of your core skills
- Super-organised and the ability to juggle several priorities seamlessly
- B2B knowledge and technology marketing is desirable
- An understanding of delivering ABM and lead-gen campaigns, previous experience of working with technology clients and proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the b2b landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- Experience in delivering integrated campaigns
- Update status sheets and lead weekly status calls with client
- Report results and successes to client on a weekly basis, liaising with the planning team to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI.
- Ensure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Great communication skills- verbal and written
- Great attention to detail
- Any previous experience in strategy would be very welcomed but not a necessity
Salary in range of 27-33K depending on experience plus added benefits
If you think you're the Account Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.