Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
£40,000-45,000 DOE plus Bonus, South Bucks/WFH
This agency is well established with a loyal client base and 35 full time staff. They are based in Bucks and widely regarded as the best at what they do within customer experience and insight while maintaining that family feel.
What do they do?
They are a specialist CX, loyalty and Insight agency that help their global client list develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation.
- Develop project plans for new markets, questionnaires, or feature deliveries.
- These plans will need to map to the software development sprints.
- Plans are to be cradle to grave for any new element to include items outside of software development - training, user guides for example
- Work with the IT Product Manager to ensure the plans are aligned for technical and non-technical tasks.
- Update plans in accordance with changes in priorities and dependencies to ensure all elements are completed prior to the IT development sprint.
- Work closely with the rest of the Account Team to share plans which they will be responsible for collecting market information.
- Liaise with internal team and client stakeholders as required to ensure delivery to plan.
What they would like from you.
- At least 2-8 years' experience in an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager role with at least 2 years agency experience
- Experience of working towards targets.
- Project Management experience preferable
- Great interpersonal skills
- An interest and passion for the automotive industry
- Ability to present confidently at senior management level.
- Excellent planning & organising and time management skills
- Numerate - able to manage budgets.
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Work from home 2-3 days (post COVID-19)
- Private healthcare, pension, and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional, and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Remote on-boarding
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about the role, please apply via the link or contact Mark Darlington directly.