Digital Marketing Manager
Part of a highly successful e300m European food group my client is a well established and fast growing E-commerce based food business specialising in luxury hampers and corporate gifts. The business competes in the online gifting market and have more than doubled their sales over the last 2 years with a well invested strategic growth plan to reach c£10m over the next 3 years.
As part of their strategic growth, they are now looking to appoint an experienced, ambitious Digital Brand Manager to join our entrepreneurial and friendly team. You will lead projects across the digital marketing mix to drive profitable growth and penetration of our product portfolio whilst ensuring we maintain our current customer base.
THE JOB ROLE
- As a key player we need you to bring your energy and drive to help create momentum and implement our plans for growth. Being a strongly entrepreneurial business, you will need to be able to balance the ethos of the brand alongside commercial acumen and awareness. Most importantly you will need a genuine passion to make things happen.
- The principle focus of the job is to shape and deliver successful digital/E-Commerce marketing strategies to promote the brand, product and services with a focus on developing, implementing, tracking and optimising digi-marketing campaigns which will ensure the business achieves its targeted growth revenue objectives.
- Typical of many entrepreneurial businesses, the role is wide and varied and will provide an opportunity to further develop your marketing career whilst gaining experience and operating in a large, dynamic E-Commerce driven market.
- Having developed your digital marketing career over the last 5-7 years you are looking for a new challenge, one where you can take responsibility and make a difference that really drives the business forward.
- Your experience must include working in a SME/medium size branded FMCG or consumer goods online business or within the digital/E-commerce team of a wholesaler/Retailer. You are both a highly skilled digital marketeer and have the personal interest/motivation for the future with all things ‘On-Line’
- Throughout your digital marketing career you have developed a track record of shaping digital marketing strategies and activation plans that have delivered commercial performance - We would love to hear and see how proud you are of these ‘Wins’ and also how you feel you can add value to our team and future online growth objectives.
- Above all, you are hard working, outgoing, highly personable and genuinely love working as part of a small highly collaborative friendly team that strives for improvement and achievement every day.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and personality for this role and have the ambition to match my clients?... please apply today quoting reference number MS/2183 and enclose your CV together with current benefit package details.
Closing date 26th March 2021