Data Coder, Home Working (UK based only), £24,000 DOE
We have an exciting opportunity with our client who is a leading market research agency with a global presence and have been servicing their clients for the last 25 years. The company has gone from strength to strength and over the last year and has doubled in size while maintaining that family feel that they pride themselves on.
They have continued to grow in 2021 with 3 new starters as of last month and now need a Data Coder to join their ranks.
The working environment is superb, they have a very active social side with vibrant and brand new open-plan offices and the team is currently all working remotely. It is also possible to work remotely for this role post covid.
Responsibilities would include.
- Supervising and monitoring project workflows
- Carrying out Data Coding
- Delivering thorough quality control of your team's data coding work prior to client delivery and feedback to ensure a culture of continuous improvement.
- Leveraging tools and technology to optimise the ease, efficiency, and robustness of day-to-day operations.
- Assisting the Data Coder Manager to coach and develop your team through ongoing training and performance reviews.
What they would like from you
- 1+ years within a Data Coder, Data Analysis or Senior Project Manager role
- Excellent level of English
- IT literate and full competency using Microsoft suite.
- Team Leader experience (desirable)
Experience working with/to ISO standards (desirable)
- Working knowledge of a second language (desirable)
- Market Research and/or localisation industry experience (desirable)
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying up to £24,000, a brand new open-plan office, bonus scheme, remote working, regular social events (at the moment online), flexitime, in-house training, remote onboarding, and more.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment