Account Manager - Digital Agency
ACCOUNT MANAGER - Digital Agency
Our client is an award-winning global digital innovation agency that works with some of the biggest brands including Disney, Nike, Porsche, Honda, and Vodafone to name a few. With offices in Central London and the USA, this is truly an agency that strives to be the best in its field and nurtures talent to get the best results. They are now expanding the team due to growth, this is an excellent opportunity to join a truly global agency.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing and developing long-term client relationships. They are responsible for ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our client’s solutions, through close contact between clients and cross-functional internal terms.
Working closely with the Account Director, our client is looking for someone passionate about digital, ideally with website experience, who is able to manage the delivery of multiple priorities to an exceptional standard, through strong communication and organisational skills.
- Manage daily deliverables for one of the largest client accounts
- Coordinate with the Project Management team to manage work and liaise with the Creative and Development teams ensuring deliverables are met on time, and to a high standard
- Clearly communicate progress of daily/weekly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Think strategically to provide optimal solutions to client briefs and ensure work is delivered as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop innovative solutions to client briefs
- Analyse, interpret and present results of client solutions in line with client KPIs and objectives
- Attend regular client meetings and deliver presentations with a good appreciation of creative and technical implications
- Cultivate long-lasting client relationships, identify opportunities for growth within existing client accounts, and present/position new ideas to clients on an on-going basis
- Assist the team with high severity requests and standing up to clients with confidence in the company’s expertise and track record
- Offer consistency and calmness under pressure and provide regular communication updates to assure progress
- The role reports to the Account Director
WHAT WE DON’T WANT:
- I don’t write technical and functional specifications.
- I don’t try and do everything myself.
- I don’t work in isolation.
- I don’t line-manage our production or project management people.
We are looking for an Account Manager with at least 1 year of prior agency experience. You must be passionate about all things digital! We are looking for a digital rockstar - is this you?!
Salary £30-35k - Depending on experience + Excellent benefits that include: Unlimited Holiday, Discounted Gym, Healthcare, Flexible Working, Life Assurance, and many more!
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your updated CV and a short cover note of why you’d be suitable for the role.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.