Head of Marketing
Our client is an established start-up within the hospitality industry. They specialise in Vegan Food and have a great opportunity a Head of Marketing.
They are looking for someone who can lead all their marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, social media, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material, merchandise )
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns across all platforms
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Worked within the hospitality industry ideally with the food sector
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Creative Eye
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.