Head of Communications & Marketing
Head of Communications & Marketing - Up To £55,000 - Central London
Head of Comms & Marketing sought for this vibrant market space in London
Steeped in history this is a unique, vibrant corner of London synonymous with food. With a vision to enrich the quality of life the local community profits are reinvested back into charitable aims to ensure that they remain an important public space in a constantly changing city scape.
Responsibilities for this Head of Communications and Marketing role include:
- assisting in the development of strategy and visions and be the champion of the brand
- developing and managing the communication and marketing plans including online, e-commerce, social media, and national and specialist media
- build and develop constructive relationships with multiple key stakeholders
- develop a strategic loyalty programme to support the organisations growth and retention plans
To be considered for this unique Head of Communications & Marketing role you need:
- proven experience in a comms & marketing role, with a focus towards digital marketing
- to be educated to degree level or similar
- demonstrable passion for and knowledge of good food and sustainable production
- previous experience working with multiple Stakeholders including local retailers, community associations, residents, businesses, customers, local government etc.
Head of Communications & Marketing - Up To £55,000 - Central LondonIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.