SALES MANAGER to £65k plus com/bonus
B2B IT/Tech clients to £65k basic plus com/bens etc.
Our Client is eagerly seeking a results oriented B2B Sales Representative with a strong focus on business development in the IT&T sector to be a part of our growth in the UK market. Your previous sales experience, rapport building skills & passion for building a strong client base will be paramount in your success in this role. As part of a growing team, you’ll also be involved in the coordination, analysis, and reporting on campaign performance in pre-launch, launch, active, and post phases. You will work closely with the Sales and Operations teams as well as with Product Development and Support Services to successfully deliver quality products and services to our clients. If this sounds like you - You'll love growing with us!
Who We Are
Our Client works with Fortune 500 technology companies promoting new technologies or accelerating existing ones, in exciting markets worldwide. Learn and grow with us as we expand our operations into specialty markets; this position allows you to participate in a dynamic, fast paced, high tech sales and marketing organization and is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in the company’s success and growth!
- Utilize your B2B network and business development skills to research and uncover new sales opportunities in the UK/EMEA market
- Proactively seek out local opportunities within our existing global clientele
- Maintain focus on current campaigns with a view to generating renewals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients & agencies
- Recommend effective optimization and delivery adjustments to improve campaign performance
- Respond in a timely manner to general and specialized client requests, such as implementation, payment, reporting, and product-related questions
- Work with Operations team to be sure assets and instructions are implemented correctly. Assist in troubleshooting any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Monitor scheduling and delivery of campaigns using multiple systems & teams
- Communicate with internal departments on status and issue updates and resolution, technical requirements to software engineers, campaign updates and milestones, management-level summaries, and issue escalation
- Strong drive to meet and beat deadlines and KPIs
What You Have:
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent education and experience
• 5+ years’ experience in sales and account management, preferably managing lead
generation campaigns. (Publisher or Lead Gen background a plus)
• Ability to work both independently and in a team a must
• Strong analytical, problem solving, quantitative, and organizational skills
• Employee management and experience in other ad products is a plus
• Proven ability to be a creative and enthusiastic self-starter who is able to coordinate multiple projects
in a fast-paced environment, work with a wide range of stakeholders and drive projects forward from
start to finish
Fortune500 Technology companies regard My Client as the #1 demand generation company in the world. Our dedicated approach to deliver quality results even in the world’s toughest markets is attributed to the diversity in thoughts, ideas, and people that make up Selling Simplified. Being based in Denver, Colorado with our offices in the United States, India, UK, Singapore, and Australia thought diversity comes as second nature to our team.
If you have the aptitude for thinking creatively, critically, and distinctively and want to grow your career in an exciting fun fast paced environment then My Client is the place for you. Call Simon at The Space Business 07789742440
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.