SEO & Content Specialist
Job Title: SEO & Content Specialist (Full-Time / Permanent)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (plus benefits)
Location: Victoria, London
Moneycorp is a thriving business with an excellent reputation helping Corporate and Private Clients with their FX and International Payments requirements for over 40 years. As a globally expanding business, our footprint covers UK & Ireland, Europe, USA, Hong Kong, UAE, Brazil and Australia!
There is no doubt that we are a key player in a very competitive industry. With 500+ employees, we still ensure your experience working at Moneycorp is unique to you and the learning possibilities are endless.
We are looking for a creative and highly technical SEO and Content Specialist to join our vibrant Marketing Team at Moneycorp based in our London, Victoria office. Reporting into the Head of Acquisition Marketing, this exciting visible role will see you own all the words that Moneycorp create in support of its marketing efforts to acquire new B2B and B2C clients. This will involve developing compelling sales and SEO optimised content in support of our business growth strategy and ROI.
You will have to ensure brand consistency in copy and support in the design creation for new assets to be use in integrated marketing campaigns, online advertising, website content, blog articles and buyer enablement marketing collateral. This will encompass working with key stakeholders at all levels across the business and see you involved in multiple projects, which will be diverse and include working with a range of clients to ensure technical challenges lead to positive results and build close synergy to the overall marketing plan.
The post holder will also need to demonstrate technical knowledge and expertise in modern algorithmic updates for the major search engines (google, yahoo, bing) and apply analytical and problem-solving skills to improve our reporting, search ranking, and digital footprint globally. Therefore, the successful candidate will ideally have previous experience or is currently operating as a SEO and/or Content Specialist, possess brilliant technical SEO and reporting skills, can plan and stay on top of multiple projects and enjoys working with people to deliver creative briefs. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Demonstrable experience in developing search engine friendly content that delivers improved SEO visibility including knowledge of on-site, off-site, and technical SEO.
- Experienced business to business and business to consumer content creator with a record of delivering lead generation materials.
- Proven experience of creating compelling advertising messages for use across social, email, and digital display channels.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MS Packages and CRM systems.
- Have sound experience of marketing communications and the creative process, including overseeing the content management from inception to execution for print and digital.
- Able to put themselves in the mind of the target audience including prospective customers, partners and creating content based on their individual needs.
- Have advanced skills with SEO tools and Google Analytics to analyse and present content performance.
- Solution-focused approach and the ability to make objective decisions and recommendations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work unsupervised whilst managing multiple projects.
- Can maintain a high level of attention to detail, with superior proof-reading ability even when working at pace to deliver on targets.
- Proficient at building relationships at all levels and influencing a range of senior stakeholders, challenging decision making to help drive continuous improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take on a hybrid technical and creative post, who is keen to get involved in multiple projects within an established growing international organisation, and provides amazing scope for both strategic and operational self-development.
Please note: This is a full-time, permanent position. The role will be home-based for the duration of the COVID-19 lockdown restriction. Thereafter, the job is expected to be office-based in Victoria, London as part of the Marketing team with the option for flexible work arrangements.
This role offers a competitive salary £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience), plus a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday (pro-rata), pension, private medical health insurance, discretionary performance related bonus and more.
Applicants will need to upload a copy of their CV and can do this by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Closing date: Midnight (23:59 GMT), Sunday 21st March 2021