Senior Client Manager - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This leading global brand strategy consultancy has an opportunity for an ambitious Senior Client Manager with a passion for corporate/b2b branding to join their global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers and collaborators. With an outstanding reputation for working with many of the world’s leading brands and pioneering iconic solutions using a combination of strategy, creativity, insights, and technology, you will play a key role in the team.
We are looking for a confident Senior Client Manager with drive and first-class people skills to nurture and grow the client relationships – guiding clients through their journey. You will be working across key corporate clients but will have the opportunity to work across other clients. A structured and clear communicator, your role will involve being a gatekeeper for client-agency interactions well as providing support and mentoring new/junior members of the team.
Essential skills and responsibilities include:
- Exposure to and ideally familiar with the processes and language of B2B brand strategy and design
- Desire and ability to cultivate new opportunities within existing clients and contribute to new business initiatives and pitches
- Experience of complex, multi-strand projects
- Confidence in liaising with senior-level clients
- Efficient, detailed, highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Championing inspiring brief writing and an intelligent meeting culture Sharing industry news, market trends, competitor activity, and inspiring articles, podcasts among the internal team and to clients
- Writing project case studies and best practice summaries
- Ability to see the bigger picture and act/prioritise accordingly
- Proven experience in client relationship management, ideally within a creative agency
- Personable and adaptable with a high EQ. Able to deal with different personality types
- A great collaborator and team player, who gets the best out of people
- Willingness to receive constructive feedback and self-improve
- A positive driving force within the business, adding cultural value
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a world-class brand strategy consultancy and work with a team who take great pride in the high quality of work they deliver. The culture is people focused, diverse, open, with a clear career path that supports growth and learning. This is an urgent role – please forward your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0)7885 822771 for a confidential discussion.