Senior Account Manager - B2B Tech PR Agency
Calling Senior PR Account Managers or Account Managers with over 2 years AM experience who have exceptional written and communication skills, strong on social media with solid media, analysts and influencer relationships and a background in B2B tech PR.
Are you passionate about communication, technology and brands? Here is your opportunity to join a boutique full service global PR agency that specialises in PR, marketing and events.
The role is based in London and reports to an Account Director.
- Responsible for heading up retained and projects clients and ensuring clients KPI’s are met
- Responsible for strategic campaign planning, execution and delivery for clients
- Ensure quality control and that client’s expectations are met and exceeded
- Delegating client hours to the team and inspiring and motivating them to deliver excellent results
- Organising and leading company brainstorms and ideas creation
- Building and maintaining strong press relationships
- 3 – 5 years PR or marketing experience
- Exceptional writing skills as you will lead on all writing and proofing tasks
- Excellent presentation skills as you will be involved in pitches and new business, as well as internal knowledge sharing
- Excellent client relationship skills with the ability to provide high-level strategic counsel to clients, ensuring KPI’s are met and clients are kept up to date on coverage wins
- Highly skilled in the ability to pitch and sell stories
- Proactive media planning as you will plan your team’s delivery of monthly media targets
- Experienced in planning, executing and managing strategic campaigns that exceed client’s expectations
- Experience managing and meeting client’s KPI’s - updating client trackers daily and delivering monthly reports
- Solid experience implementing and managing social media accounts – growing followers and increasing engagement, as well as responsible for metrics and growth reporting
- Ability to build and maintain high-level press, analyst and influencer relationships – ensuring good media coverage and overseeing content distribution to targeted media
- Able to proactively monitor current news opportunities in order for clients to sell-in comment responses
- Assessing and pitching to clients for speaking opportunities to meet their KPI’s
- Aware of Awards opportunities – assessing on behalf of client and handling submissions
- Experience maintaining, assessing and updating press lists in according with client’s targets
- Understanding of the difference between B2B and B2C PR
- On trend in terms of where the media landscape is heading
- Management experience as you will manage and develop AM and SAE, managing their time and output
- Experience in new business pitching (from research, proposal planning through to delivery)
- Multi-tasker with excellent time management skills
- Able to travel (locally and internationally)
- Able to attend and work at trade shows
- Able to attend industry and networking events
- Positive and pro-active demeanour
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £35k – 40k plus benefits, depending on experience.
If this Senior PR Account Manager is you - please do email your CV to me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the Apply button.