Account Director - B2B Tech PR Agency
Calling PR Account Directors with a background in B2B tech PR, strong team management experience and a track record for new business and growing accounts.
If you are passionate about communication, technology and brands, our client, a boutique full service global PR agency that specialises in PR, marketing and events is looking for you!
The role is based in London.
- Responsible for developing and delivery of PR Strategy that meets and exceeds clients’ expectations
- Responsible for leading, motivating and developing account management teams
- Responsible for quality control of work as well as agreeing plans 3 months in advance
- Responsible for growing accounts by selling additional projects and services
- Responsible for contributing to pitches and new business
- Minimum of 1 year PR Account Director experience
- Good leadership experience with the ability to inspire and develop a team
- Solid network of senior journalists and press
- Understanding of the difference between B2B and B2C PR
- Track record of successfully implementing PR campaigns and exceeding clients KPi’s
- Track record of growing accounts and bringing in new business
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently with C-level executives
- Passionate, knowledgeable and on trend in terms of media landscape
- Excellent understanding of technology and business
- Active on social media
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Multi-tasker with ability to work in team and independently
- Able to travel (locally and internationally)
- Able to attend and work at trade shows
- Able to attend industry and networking events
- Ambitious, positive and pro-active demeanour
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £45k – 50k plus benefits, depending on experience.
If this PR Account Director is you - please do submit your CV to me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the Apply button below.