We have a new opening for an experienced and talented content copywriter to join leading content agency in London.
Fast-moving, fun-loving and supportive bunch, with a culture built on trust, they give you freedom to do your job and incentivise you to do it well. They have a healthy approach to work-life balance, offering flexibility and expecting dedication when needed.
We are looking for a true storyteller B2B content copywriter with experience in different B2B sectors – including SaaS and Tech who can write captivating copy and content.
You’ll need to have comprehensive knowledge of advanced copywriting techniques and a super impressive portfolio. We want to see top-notch samples of short and long-form copy written for high-end B2B brands.
You’ll also need a solid understanding of digital and content marketing. We’re looking for a creative storyteller, with a knack for tech, who can make sense of complex topics and write superb copy on brief and on time.
Working across the portfolio, your job is to take complex topics and create compelling content that’s engaging, accessible and on brand.
You know the formats – blog posts, whitepapers, web copy, sales brochures and emails, among others. Search optimised, with clear, structured messaging. Your work will engage prospects, generate leads and expand your clients’ digital presence
Given the current situation, the role will initially be remote and post Covid split between office and home. As an agency enjoying quick growth, they want to nurture a healthy culture, built on close relationships and collaboration.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
- At least 3 years of experience copywriting for B2B clients, especially in the SaaS and tech fields
- Writing creative copy for our B2B clients, including website copy, tagline exploration, brand naming, ads etc
- Experience writing both short and long-form copy (from website copy to articles to White papers)
- Writing content (long and short form) for our B2B clients, including blog posts, white papers, articles, social posts and reports
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews when required
- Helping with QAing work of other writers
- Helping with our internal marketing efforts, including brainstorming ideas and writing marketing collateral for The Creative Copywriter
- Working with our Head Copywriter to develop different copywriting methodologies
- Proven record of helping high-end B2B clients achieve results and good ROI through copy and content writing
- Knowledge of advanced copywriting techniques such as conversion copywriting and UX copywriting
- A solid understanding of digital and content marketing strategies
- Creative and open-minded
- Super dependable with a ‘never miss a deadline’ attitude
- Ability to interpret complex copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Curious and innovative, with a hunger to constantly learn and develop
- Confident in sharing ideas with the team and subsequently running with them
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about copywriting
In return for your skills and experience as a Content Strategist our client is offering a salary in range of £35000-£45000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Copywriter we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.