Freelance Senior Account Manager - a number of opportunities with leading agencies
We're working with a number of leading agencies, who are in need of freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Manager to hop straight in to a number of exciting projects.
Here are a few of the opportunities we are looking after:
Leading Independent Agency | Global Tourism Brand
- As tourist markets begin to open up - in differing stages - this creative agency is supporting a global brand to dust itself off and start again. Will suit an experienced Senior Account Manager with TTL experience (including TVC) who really enjoys super creative work and is a strong team player. 3 month +
Award-winning Creative Agency | Pitch support
- This agency has been hitting the new business trail hard over the past few months, resulting in an avalanche of pitch briefs landing on their desk for Q2. This role would suit a highly organised AM/SAM (or even AD) with previous experience pushing work through and keeping everyone on track internally. 6 weeks +
#1 Technology Agency | Full scale digital
- Our client is hands-down one of the most admired agencies in the B2B tech space. Their client base is stuffed full of global tech brands and they are in absolutely urgent need of a digitally-fluent SAM to hop in to a fairly complex project. 3 months +
Top 10 Creative Agency | Flagship consumer account
- Opportunity to join one of London's most successful ad agencies. In this freelance role you'll work on high profile TTL campaigns - including a bit of TV campaign production - over a very busy time for the agency. 3 months +
Friendly Indie Agency | Global Tech Brand
- Absolutely lovely but 'at capacity' Business Director is in urgent need of a Senior Account Manager to take the reigns on a new project that's landed. Particularly perfect if you have channel marketing experience. 6 month + contract
Agency of Record | Retail
- Awesome opportunity to work on one of the UKs most loved retail brands, focusing on TVC production and subsequent TTL rollout. Initial 2 month contract
To have chat with us about freelance opportunities please APPLY immediately. We are particularly keen to hear from Account Managers and Senior Account Managers with previous creative / marketing agency experience, who will be available to begin a new role in April.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.