Project Manager - web/app build, product & service design
Absolutely wonderful opportunity to join a progressive, independent digital consultancy and become an important person in the project team.
Our client is an emerging player in the digital space: quietly winning new business and delivering some pretty exceptional programmes of work ... very probably the best digi agency you've never heard of.
Following the sign-off of yet another two large projects, the PM team is now at capacity and are looking forward to welcoming a new teammate (you?) over the next few weeks.
- Truly down to earth, lovely bunch of people
- Forever learning
Clients & work:
- Typically a blend of large corporates and purpose-driven brands too
- Large web/app build and digital transformation projects including service and product design
- Naturally, you'll be a confident Project Manager with clear digital experience (as above)
- Comfortable working alongside Design/Dev/UX/Strategy teams
- Keen to build your career to Lead PM level and open to mentoring junior members of the team
- Looking for a rich variety of projects and brands
Salary and benefits:
- In the region of £50k - £60k
- Excellent working culture
- Solid career progression
- Full suite of benefits
Please APPLY with your CV asap.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.