Comms Planner - Global Agency - London upto £65K
Mid Weight Comms Strategist - The Account.
The client is one of the top 5 car brands in the world. This role will be working across all their brands.
Comms Planner - The Role.
You will be responsible for activating brand strategies designed to drive purchase. You will own the overall campaign comms strategy, developing a connected consumer journey across all touchpoints.
- Data is at the center of everything my client and they are looking for a Comms Planner/ Strategist who has the ability to tell stories and connect with audiences.
- Working closely with their account management, data analytics, creative and media agencies to deliver comms strategies that deliver results
- Lead the development of response to integrated briefs
- Ensuring alignment to data driven, customer centric thinking at all times
Comms Planner - The Candidate
- Proven track record is Brand, Digital, Social and CRM driven Experiences
- Channel agnostic thinker who is able to connect the dots
- Strong understanding of research and analytics
- Confident is data and able to brief creatives to develop data driven comms.
- A strong communicator, negotiator and influencer
- Experience of working with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Power BI or IBM Cognos
If this role resonates and you would like to find out more then please send your CV.
If you have not heard back within 2 weeks of your application then on this occasion your experience does not match with what my client is looking for.
Good luck in your search.