Marketing and Communications Manager - part time
Marketing and Communications Manager - Part Time - Up To £50,000 - 2/3 days a week - London
Calling experienced Marketing and Communications Managers to apply for a permanent, part-time role:
Our client is very well-connected research agency politically speaking and have had fantastic growth over the last few years. The agency puts public and stakeholder opinion at the heart of their clients' thinking,working across the corporate, public and third sectors, using the full spectrum of research techniques to get closer to the people that matter most to their clients.
The Marketing and Communications role will have responsibility for a wide range of media and marketing functions to proactively identify and develop opportunities for existing and new Agency clients. The responsibility includes:
- Developing and owning the inhouse new business marketing plan for the year, including budget oversight, collaborating with the key members of the team
- Thinking strategically, generating ideas and recommendations for opportunities to build the Agency's profile and brand
- Developing, implementing and monitoring a social media plan
- Managing the website
- Managing online and in-person events, with appropriate support from research and operations colleagues
- Drafting and sending press releases
- Researching speaking and award opportunities, generating ideas for submissions
- Proactively developing and maintain relationships with media contacts,
- Manage the marketing and events intern
To apply for the part-time permanent position of Marketing and Communications Manager you will need to have the following :
- A PR and Marketing background with at least 5 years' experience
- Confidence with a proactive approach to develop and push projects and opportunities forward. delivering new business
-Ideally have an Agency - or other client servicing background - to thrive in a fast -paced working environment
- Have experience of working with the media, knowing how to develop and draft an engaging press release and drive opportunities with the relevant media contacts, as well as social media
- Ideally have managed a junior team member
Please apply now if you have the above skills and experience!
Marketing and Communications Manager - Part Time - Up To £50,000 - 2/3 days a week - LondonIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.