Content Exec (Photography & Videography) - Cambridge
This is an exciting opportunity to join a heritage British brand, which is entering an exciting phase of international expansion. Our client specialises in leather goods and satchels and is quickly becoming a truly iconic brand.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and passionate Content Executive with videography, photography and editing skills. You will be based in Cambridge and also spend time on location at shoots in London and a studio in Leicestershire.
- Developing inspiring content for all digital and social media channels.
- Shooting video and taking photographs of the highest quality of the products with an
emphasis on the craftsmanship of the design. This includes product shots and video,
campaign creative and brand videos.
- Editing content to the highest standard to be used across digital platforms and
- Managing the videography and photography resources, co-ordinating production to
ensure deadlines are met.
- Contributing to the brand by shaping content ideas and maximising customer engagement.
- Staying up to date with trends so visual content remains innovative and
- Strong experience across the end-to-end process of video production and
photography for digital platforms. This includes capturing high quality footage and
imagery that reflects core brand values and managing the process from brief to
- A self-motivated and organised individual who can balance multiple priorities.
- A creative that is keen to continuously develop and drive our brand content forward.
- An entrepreneurial approach, a 'can do' attitude that sometimes means stepping out
of the confines of your role as a key individual in the business.
- Excellent Photoshop and video editing skills.
- Experience of ecommerce platforms would be beneficial.