Talent & Influencer Manager
Talent & Influencer Manager - Health & Wellbeing - North West London
£40,000 - £45,000
Health & Wellbeing - Talent & Influencer Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Talent & Influencer Manager who wants to work with a global health and wellbeing brand and knows the power that talent and influencers, can have to help elevate a brand. You will be responsible for the daily management and implementation of the influencer strategy, developing relationships with on brand content creator partners, VIP and influencer ambassadors, and brand collaborations alongside digital outreach.
Responsibilities - Talent & Influencer Manger
* Building a team of influencers for the brand, managing communications, and coordinating with the rest of the marketing team to build impactful influencer campaigns
* Managing budgets, influencer relationships and campaign performance.
* Creating, executing, and optimising influencer marketing campaigns
* Research and identification of suitable influencers across the Health and Supplements sector, but also within Fitness, and Lifestyle.
* Analyse the overall effectiveness and performance of campaigns to make informed decisions
* Complete end-to-end relationship management with influencers, from initial outreach emails to processing payments.
* Keep in line with a monthly budget and CPI goals
Requirements - Talent & Influencer Manager
* In-house or agency background with a solid track record of driving brand awareness and growth through exciting and creative influencer programs.
* Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Blogs, etc.
* Proven ability to work in a result and performance-driven environment
* An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation and driving commercial value for brands.
* Outstanding communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
* Excellent project management skills & ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Finger on the pulse' of social trends and knows how to capitalise on them
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")