Senior Integrated Designer – up to £44,000 p/a
Senior Integrated Designer (Film / Ents experience) – Remote / London / Herts – Up to £44,000 p/a
We are working with a brilliant creatively led and very integrated agency who are on the lookout for a Senior Integrated Designer on a permanent, full time basis. They offer a collaborative and family feel working environment, with a talented and outgoing team who possess a real variety of print, digital and video skills. This is an opportunity to make a big difference to the creative department and wider agency in the role where you will produce a huge variety of work.
This leading entertainment focussed creative agency produces a real mix of above and below the line advertising, digital campaigns and content, and a breadth of other media through to packaging and toolkits. They produce some incredible work for huge clients on high profile campaigns and are constantly evolving their offering and producing engaging creative work.
They are on the hunt for an ambitious and versatile Senior Digital Designer who is exceptionally creatively minded and can lead design projects with creative flair and a really strong design eye. They are looking for a Senior Designer with a broad range of experience allowing you to be comfortable creating concepts, rolling out integrated design and generally turning your hand to any print, digital or ideally video (some motion or editing sills would be a definite advantage).
The agency has a collaborative team but they are looking for the person in this role to be confident as you may present ideas internally and also to clients alongside the Account Managers. You’ll also need to have a sharp attention to detail in the design work that you produce and a real sense of responsibility for the seamless production of incredible work.
Key responsibility and experience:
● Conceptualising and designing film / ents advertising, social content, toolkits, decks, packaging etc. etc.
● Producing and contributing to varied Digital and Motion design work
● Using Advanced Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite skills with a good knowledge of design for web, mobile, and social
● Taking the lead on projects to ensure they run successfully and communicating well with AM’s and other internal teams as well as clients from time to time
● Any additional skills in illustration, motion, 3D, interactive design would all be seen as a bonus
This agency are good at nurturing their team and are always keen for them to develop existing and new skills. It’s is a great opportunity to join a fantastic agency with a great team and get heavily creatively involved. Please APPLY NOW or email email@example.com for more info.