Strategist

Recruiter
Major Players
Location
London
Salary
Up to £0.00 per annum
Posted
15 Mar 2021
Closes
14 Apr 2021
Ref
136240
Contact
Karina Warburton
Discipline
Marketing
Specialism
Planning & Strategy
Sector
B2C
Business Type
Brand / In-house
Seniority
Senior Executive
Contract Type
Freelance / Contract
Hours
Full-Time

Major Players are looking for Freelance Strategists for a well-known Management Consultancy firm. 70% of their business comes from digital transformation and the other 30% is design activation.

The right candidates will have experience leading brand purpose, brand re-positioning, EVP, training & development, organisation change and customer experience projects etc.

It is desirable that these candidates have experience working in-house at management consultancies, rather than solely at design & branding agencies.

The projects can vary between full-time and part-time hours and usually last for between 4-12 weeks.

Day rate on offer is £600 per day.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs