Adlington Retirement Living was launched in 2009 and is part of the established Gladman Group, with over 30 years development experience. We are an award-winning developer and operator of retirement living communities, offering an inspired new way to retire, with a vision to empower the older generation to live a long, happy and healthy life.
A quality-focused, family run business, we continue to make significant investment into employees and commercial projects, with ongoing success directly attributed to a strong emphasis on teamwork and open communication. Each member of the growing workforce is valued by the experienced and approachable Management Team.
The Role – Digital Designer
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, as a Digital Designer you will create and produce marketing communications across digital and traditional media for both Adlington Retirement Living and Gladman Developments, working as part of our in-house Creative Team.
Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Creating and delivering design solutions and digital content across social media, digital and our website, on time and on budget
- Bringing new ideas for content creation to engage our target audience
- Scoping and creating templates for our Marketing Team to be more efficient in posting on social media, eCRM and other channels
- Managing aspects of the website content, utilising your knowledge of SEO
- Delivering consistency and integrity within our company’s brand proposition and guidelines
- Designing presentations, signage, marketing suites and trade shows
Our Requirements – Digital Designer
- Have a BA/BS degree in a relevant subject, and/or proven experience as a Digital Designer, gained either in-house or within a marketing agency
- Experience creating digital and traditional communications across multiple platforms
- Experience creating assets that are mobile, tablet and desktop friendly
- Working knowledge and experience of SEO
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
As a Digital Designer, you’ll benefit from:
- A salary of circa £30,000, with the level dependent on experience and qualifications
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health cover for yourself and your family
- 6% employer pension contributions
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full time hours between Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
All applications for this Digital Designer (Marketing) vacancy are to be submitted online.