Marketing Executive - b2b media & events company
Exciting career move for a talented Marketing Executive looking to fully take the reins of their own marketing and brand-building campaigns at this successful and growing B2B media and events company.
Organisation and context:
Our client is an established and rapidly growing b2b media and events company. By adapting quickly and cleverly 2020 turned out to be a great year for them, and they are looking to maintain that trajectory - and bringing in a talented Marketing Executive to add to their brilliant team and build further on that success.Their success has been built on being a passionate, innovative, supportive and agile team - in-tune with their target audience, and building their offering and brand with clear direction, energy and sector leading innovation.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, your core responsibility will be to lead the execution of the marketing strategy, as well as managing core aspects of the social media strategy.
- Campaign management and execution
- Establishing marketing partnerships
- Data management for campaigns - determining and building target audiences for email marketing campaigns
- Social media planning and execution, including drafting copy for social media posts and creating social media visual assets
- Creation of paid Twitter and LinkedIn campaigns in platform, including audience building, ad creation, and budget/KPI management
- Producing and presenting reports on the performance of marketing campaigns, social media performance and content marketing campaigns – extracting and consolidating data from multiple sources (Google Analytics, social media platforms, etc.)
- Supporting communication with marketing suppliers
- Creating landing pages in Swoogo, Website updates including event information, dates, and design graphics
They are looking for a talented all round marketer, with proven experience of managing digital campaigns. You’ve got proven marketing skills and great marketing nous, and are ambitious and results focussed. Ideally you’ll come from a similar b2b marketing environment (ideally including event marketing) with experience of delivering b2b targeted digital marketing campaigns, and strong on the use of social media channels. Able to think creatively and with good copy writing skills - team fit is reflective of company culture - confident, creative, proactive, ambitious. As you can tell we’re looking for someone pretty talented and dynamic in their approach and thinking – keen to take ownership and deliver results… while enjoying being a key part of a successful and growing business.
Specifically we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive – ideally b2b, and some b2b events environment experience would be advantageous
- Experience of planning and delivering targeted email marketing campaigns
- Social media savvy, understand business media channels (eg linkedin)
- Good data management experience/CRM understanding and enjoy maximising it’s targeting potential
- Excellent copy writing, a good ‘ideas person’, strong marketing instinct, creative and strategic approach
- Confident, enthusiastic, bright and ambitious
- Good team player, hard working and hands on – results focussed
This is a fantastic next step career move – the company is dynamically-led, and their enthusiasm for their business and team is contagious! This role I think would suit a Marketing Executive who wants to be a bigger fish in their next role .. to really feel they are able to make an impact on the business.. bright, capable and ambitious, with proven marketing campaign experience???
… if this is you please let us know about you by clicking APPLY now…