Social Media Lead
5 days left
Know your Twitter from your TikTok? Your LinkedIn Inmail from your Instagram Story?
This is an opportunity to work within a global brand’s award-winning Content Engine, where you’ll respond to internal client briefs with social-savvy content strategies for a wide range of channels. You’ll make use of the latest releases and channel functionalities to set the precedent for our brand. Projects can range from a single video post to complex livestreams and multi-platform integrated global marketing campaigns with micro and regional content.
With an increasing demand for social media content, we’re expanding our creative team. This role sits within the in-house film team, where you’ll be surrounded by award-winning long & short form branded content filmmakers. This position is the first social-media hire into the team and will be responsible for establishing systems and processes that integrate seamlessly with the brand’s existing channel managers, analysts, community managers & social media advisors. A Social Content Creator is also being recruited.
- You have a thirst for pushing boundaries and paving the way for stand-out social content
- You skifully challenge briefs
- You understand where to find an audience and the value exchange
- You have more than 5 years of social experience
- You have worked with a broad range of clients
- You have worked with social influencers
- You are a self-starter who will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced creative team
- An exceptional grasp of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube, WeChat, Weibo and beyond
- A passion for staying on top of changing platform formats & functions
- A thirst for innovation and setting new precedents across channels
- Solid knowledge of social media insights and metrics
- Experience in managing a variety of stakeholders
Apply for Social Media Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly