Social Content Creator
6 days left
Know your Twitter from your TikTok? Your LinkedIn InMail from your Instagram Story?
This is an opportunity to work within a global brand’s award-winning Content Engine, where you’ll respond to internal client briefs with exceptional content across a wide range of channels. Projects can range from a single video post to complex livestreams and multi-platform integrated global marketing campaigns with micro and regional content. You’ll make use of the latest releases and channel functionalities to set the precedent for our brand.
With an increasing demand for social media content, we’re expanding our creative team. This role sits within the in-house film team, surrounded by award-winning long & short form Branded Content filmmakers and supported by world-class Production Management. The successful candidate will be working within the brand’s established visual identity and brand personality, conceptualising, writing, designing, creating and editing compelling assets for all social media platforms.
You will report to the Social Media Lead – who will be responsible for devising brilliant social strategy.
You have a solid background in producing highly-creative and innovative content across channels and a thirst for pushing boundaries and paving the way for stand-out social content.
You will be passionate and dynamic, with at least 5 years of social media/content management experience and have worked with a broad range of clients. You’ll be a self-starter and will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced creative team.
- Your own brilliant high-profile content portfolio with the data to back it up
- An exceptional grasp of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube, WeChat, Weibo and beyond
- A passion for staying on top of changing platform formats & functions
- A thirst for innovation and the drive to set new precedents and tread new ground across new channels
- Well-honed social media copy-writing skills
- Livestreaming experience across at least two platforms
- Skilled Photoshop and ideally Illustrator skills
- Skilled in use of Sprinklr or a similar publishing and community management tool
Apply for Social Content Creator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly