Do you believe content is King?
Do you pride yourself in being able to make a transformational difference to your clients?
If you are highly strategic with good commercial acumen and come from a solid B2B background with ABM experience, here is your opportunity to join this well-established award-winning B2B strategic and marketing consultancy that works with global brands.
This role is a temp to perm role.
- Solid B2B marketing and ABM experience
- Experienced across multimedia platforms – SEO, SEM, social media etc
- Experienced in building out proposition frameworks, bids and win theme development
- Good listener, naturally curious and hungry for knowledge with the ability to understand the client’s business needs
- Excellent B2B writer – a thought leader in your field, with the ability to manage other writers, commission content and curate editing and publishing materials across platforms
- Intellectual heavyweight – with the ability to gather, assimilate and structure large amounts of complex information into clear powerful content
- Confident with the ability to engage at all levels – both internally and at CXO level for $BN businesses
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to facilitate and run content workshops
- Good organizer and planner
- Happy with change and always on trend in terms of what is happening at the cutting edge of business and technology
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £50 – 60k depending on experience.
This role is initially WFH and then a split with its London office once back to some normality.
If this Content Strategist is you - please do submit your CV to me, Ivy Farrell by selecting the Apply button below.