Strategy Director - B2B & ABM consultancy
Do you have extensive high-tech B2B ABM and/or DBM experience?
Are you able to develop and lead B2B marketing and digital strategies?
Want to join an award-winning strategic sales and marketing consultancy that is dedicated to helping complex and disruptor brands humanise and focus their message in order to engage better and win more business?
Our client has had exceptional success in bid improvement, converting high-value opportunities for a range of globally recognised B2B brands - achieving an average 80% win-rate on behalf of its clients and is looking for a senior Account Director/Client Service Director level candidate to grow this aspect of the business and to contribute to delivering for its clients.
The role is based in London and reports to the Managing Director.
- Play a leading role in new business acquisition
- Develop long-term, productive relationships with senior decision makers in client and prospect organisations
- Manage ABM marketing campaigns
- Work with the MD to create and maintain a compelling ABM, DBM and demand generation methodology
- Take a data-driven approach to developing initiatives that align with our accounts and processes
- Own targets and budgets
- Ensure consistent and effective management reporting / dashboards
- Own annual and quarterly plans for named accounts, business and team performance
- Act as the voice of the customer within company
- Design, develop, execute and evaluate ABM and DBM sales and marketing initiatives
- Use data and analytics to measure KPIs and help guide and evaluate effectiveness of strategic initiatives
- Help key accounts operationalise ABM and DBM activity at scale
- Work with the specialist strategy, content and creative teams to evaluate, lead and drive end to end sales and key deal improvement programmes for clients
- Work with the wider senior team to ensure an effective and integrated approach to core services to support the end- to-end customer lifecycle
- Extensive experience in a high-tech B2B ABM and/or DBM
- Excellent written communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in developing and leading B2B marketing and digital strategies
- The ability to build relationships at very senior level and pitch with confidence
- Strong understanding of current ABM and demand gen, strategy and execution best practice
- Working knowledge of Martech platforms and associated data/reporting techniques
- An entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility, a sense of humour and a positive, collaborative, can-do attitude
- Clear and decisive decision making and prioritisation skills
- Excellent project management and delegation skills
- Creativity, flair, intuition, adaptability and ability to think on your feet.
- Exceptional commercial management and proven consistent ability to manage P&L
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £70 – 75k depending on experience plus benefits.
This role is flexible – with significant home-working as well as frequent client facing travel and some time spent in the office in London.
If this Strategy Director is you - please do submit your CV to me, Ivy Farrell by selecting the Apply button below.