PR Senior Account Executive - Corporate PR - Bristol
I'm currently working with a leading full service PR and Communications Agency who are looking to expand their B2B & Corporate team.
You'd be working with a talented team of PR Client Services team, where you will have the responsibility of managing your own portfolio of clients! As a Senior PR Account Executive you'll be helping clients to form PR projects from initial brief through to implementation and delivery.
You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in Corporate B2B world, with one of the South West's most popular PR agencies.
If you're a PR guru looking for an exciting opportunity for career growth and progression… Get in touch!
As part of the core client services/account handling team you will be providing support managing a variety of PR campaigns for clients.
* You'll work closely with the clients in developing creative story angles, engaging national, trade and regional journalists, consulting with the client on media opportunities and developing your own consulting skills
* You'll implement ideas for PR projects and programmes from the initial brief, through to implementation of drafting content, media relationships and following up with campaign evaluation
* Work closely to support the Account Manager, with the opportunity to mentor an Account Executive
* Build and maintain strong media relationships that work with the agency in delivering campaigns for clients
* Support the account team with the reporting and account management processes
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of the clients business and the sector in which they operate to ensure PR initiatives are relevant and competitive
You will have…
* Experience working in a PR agency/consultancy or in an in-house PR team. This will also include experience and an understanding of the B2B sector or Corporate client experience
* As a PR Senior Account Executive you will also be a strong writer and communicator with the ability to develop close professional relationships with clients and colleagues
* Excellent organisation and time management skills making sure all client campaigns meet their expectations and are delivered on time
* Experience in managing client budgets and forecast for feature campaigns