Digital Operations Manager
Digital Operations Manager - Up To £50,000 - North West London
New role for an agency or inhouse digital marketer / project manager with strong ecommerce experience focused on CRO.
This very well established, successful and award winning property company creates amazing places to live, both inside and outside of the four walls of the home. They offer a rental experience that gives people the opportunity to live in super stylish homes each with unique features to suit every personality and lifestyle.
As Digital Operations Manager you will be responsible for the optimisation of the e-commerce website and the evolution of the app, and commercial responsibility for the CRO performance across all digital products and platforms. You will have a good technical understanding of ecommerce systems and the ability to manage projects end to end, from requirements gathering to final delivery including content stock/loading and measurement. You will
- Be responsible for the BAU, maintenance and optimisation of the e-commerce site & app
- Ensure the cross-departmental CRO & app teams deliver on time and within budget in accordance with an agreed roadmap
- Lead team in collation of requirements, briefs and technical specs to inform all workstreams through to deployment
- Be responsible for reporting performance of website & app to agreed KPIs
- Be responsible for driving insight to optimise both platforms to achieve business and technical opportunities
- Work closely with the business and technical architect (Tech team) to define solutions. Be the driver of content & delivery (when needed) - building pages with existing site components, stocking and loading content, QA, review browser/device testing, etc.
- Ensure BAU maintenance & workstreams are carried out with negligible business impact e.g. security patches, site speed, pen testing, etc.
- Experienced Digital Ops Mgr / Digital Lead with strong demonstrable e-commerce experience - whether agency or client side in project mgt, account mgt, consultancy, etc., from a B2C brand with high growth targets
- Technically minded with a strong grasp of relevant technologies and systems (CMS, CRM, GMP systems)Demonstrable SEO experience driving organic traffic growth
- Able to manage stakeholders at all levels, including those who can be demanding and difficult
- Knowledge of user centric, atomic design
- Jira certification desirable
- Advanced Google Analytics & Google Tag Mgt experience
- Supporting systems/tools/platform experience preferred: likes of Hotjar, Moz, Invision, various browser/device testing, CMS systems, etc.
Digital Operations Manager - Up To £50,000 - North West LondonIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.