Senior Writer / Editor - B2B Tech Thought Leadrship Agency
Our client is a Thought Leadership Agency who works with multinational companies in the professional services, technology and financial services sectors.
They are looking for a Senior Writer / Editor with a proven track record in producing research-based thought leadership projects and with the knowledge of professional services, technology and/or financial services.
This is a chance to play a key, senior role in a dynamic, fun, high-growth agency.
- Working on a range of services, including surveys, content marketing programmes, magazines and copywriting.
- Responsible for planning and project managing client work including scope, brief, budget, team, deliverables, schedules, KPIs, etc.
- Survey questionnaire design.
- Commissioning content from specialist journalists, making sure they adhere to a tight brief agreed with the client.
- Researching and writing reports, articles, blogs, slide decks, news and other editorial content.
- Regular, proactive client liaison.
- Quality control throughout the production process.
- Research and support for new business development and client pitches.
- Experience of working on survey-driven thought leadership: researching the topic, developing hypotheses, drafting questionnaires, analysing and reporting on data, identifying storylines, etc.
- Experience of commissioning, editing and writing for digital platforms.
- A track record of writing well-researched, insightful, creative and analytical copy in a B2B agency, client-side or journalistic environment.
- Sourcing and/or conducting qualitative interviews with senior business executives and experts.
- Knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills.
- A confident, proactive approach to engaging with senior client representatives and agency colleagues.
- A bright, organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative attitude, with excellent project management skills.
- The ability to develop quickly an understanding of topics and markets that may be unfamiliar.
In return for your skills and expertise as a Senior Writer / Editor our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £50-60k, alongside an enviable benefits package and the opportunity to grow and develop your career as far as you want.
If you think you are the Senior Editor we are looking for then get in touch with me, Natasha Kenny, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Look forward to speaking to you soon.