Senior Digital Producer - Remote
Major Players are currently working on a unique remote working opportunity for a talented Digital Producer to join them!
This is to help support a Global brand experience agency who work with some of the top globally recognised clients across a mixture of industries. This agency are growing their offering of "virtual / digital experience"
as they've seen a real increase in business for clients looking for this service offering. As a Senior Digital Producer you will be working on some of the agencies top accounts in supporting with your digital expertise!
As the agency is very creatively driven, they are looking for someone who is passionate about producing creative digitally led experience ideas!
As a Senior Digital Producer you will be involved in...
* You will play a key role in the accounts digital offering, working from brief, to implementation and project delivery
* As a specialist you will have the responsibility of supporting the rest of the business by providing expert guidance to other non-digital producers who are delivering programmes on virtual platforms
* You'll actively monitor industry developments on new products to help fuel our ability to innovate and stay relevant and even ahead of the curve
* Drive the best practice in the production of the company's digital services including apps and websites, utilising world-class tools, processes and techniques
* Create robust project plans with key milestones and deliverables for the team
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget making sure all KPI's are met - with effectively costing and resourcing digital solutions, ensuring all elements are thoroughly considered
* Planning and contributing to stakeholder meetings (internal, client, and vendor)
* Organising and running client workshops and review sessions
* Managing internal creative UX, Design and Video specialists
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience…
* Solid experience working in a fast paced creative agency
* Experience in managing bespoke digital offerings and projects
* Proven experience working on digital event solutions and/or platforms
* Experience in managing client relationships and internal creative teams
* Excellent time management and organisation skills ensuring all projects are delivered on time
* Experience working with small and agile teams
* Proven experience using Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket) and Google Suite is essential
* A background in development, UX Design, or other hands-on fields is desirable