Senior Influencer Manager
Senior Influencer Manager - Up To £70,000 - London
Influencer guru needed! Are you well connected in the world of influencers? If so, read on!
We're working with a series A funded tech unicorn building a marketing team in London.
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to be in at the beginning of something that could be truly life-changing and incredibly rewarding. The chance to say "I built that". Think iPod, beats, Galaxy, Sonos....
In this role as Senior Influencer Manager, you will be responsible for:
- creating and implementing a T1 and T2 influencer strategy with a focus on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
- building long-term partnerships with relevant influencers and celebrities to generate brand growth and brand awareness
- drive innovative programs to attract and engage new T1 and T2 influencers
- create and manage successful T1, T2 influencer events
- budget definition and management
- monitor and report ROI
- management and development of a direct report
To be a successful candidate in this role a Senior Influencer Manager position, you must be/have:
- 5+ years in a previous influencer focused role
- strong connections with T1 and T2 consumer influencers and celebrities
- demonstrable prior success running T1, T2 influencer campaigns
- preferably from luxury, fashion, gen z brands and media
A passion for consumer tech is also a must!
If this role sounds like it's for you, then apply now!
Senior Influencer Manager - Up To £70,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.