My client is a communities first social agency which engages with over 3 million UK tradespeople every day and has the fastest growing online construction community in the UK. They are looking for driven, creative and inspiring individuals to help with our ever-growing agency. Working with brands like Bosch, Jewson, Scruffs workwear, McDonald's, Lidl and Peugeot.
As an Account Manager you will provide day to day support to a portfolio of existing clients, with a focus mainly, but not entirely on construction brands. The ability to communicate effectively and professionally both internally and externally is essential.
Experience in face-to-face client interaction is an advantage, but not essential. Seeking confident professionals that have a proven track record in communication with clients over telephone, email and able to communicate effectively internally in order to meet client objectives. Due to the future growth plans there will be plenty of opportunity for career progression.
We offer a positive working environment and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and exciting business.
- First point of contact for your portfolio of existing clients Attending relevant meetings with clients Growing and maximising existing accounts Targeted in client retention and growth of key accounts Managing administration and ensuring objectives of clients are met Take a proactive approach to problem solving and helping clients achieve their goals Provide regular updates to clients Update internal software systems Build strong client relationships and maximise commercial opportunities Create reports to cover the work provided to clients Plan and book both internal and external meetings
What you will need to succeed:
- Ability to prioritise work effectively Basic computer skills Strong literacy skills An understanding of Social Media Previous account management desirable Previous experience of telephone and email communication with clients Ability to work under pressure with multiple clients Be resourceful and communicate professionally and effectively, internally and with clients
What my client can offer you as well as a great opportunity is the following:
- A creative and entrepreneurial work environment
- Free breakfast and snacks all day everyday
- Day's off for work anniversaries and Birthdays
- A team that like to celebrate every success and achievement
- Office ping-pong play offs, blindfold darts, summer sports days and more team day outs that you could ever dream of
The successful candidate must have media agency experience.