Senior Art Director
We’re April Six - an established, award-winning, multi-discipline marketing comms agency based just outside Bournemouth on the UK’s stunning south coast. We’re on the lookout for a talented Senior Art Director to join our growing creative team.
As specialists in the Mobility sector (automotive), we focus on creating moments that matter for our clients – including the PSA Group, VW Group, Scania, Motability and BMW and are looking to extend our client base into the exciting, fast changing wider world of Mobility.
The Bournemouth agency is part of the wider April Six Group that also specialises in Technology based in Harefield, San Francisco and Seattle and Science based in London and Munich.
Wholly owned by the UK’s largest communications group outside of London, the Mission Marketing Group PLC, we are part of a very large and constantly growing business and have 14 other ‘sister’ agencies, employing more than 1,000 staff across 24 offices in the UK, Singapore, Shanghai, Vietnam, Munich, Seattle and San Francisco.
What you’ll bring:
- A wealth of experience in creating effective integrated campaigns
- Proficiency in managing projects and working within budgets
- Experience in partnering with other creatives
- Proven conceptual acumen – plucking campaign ideas from ‘nowhere’!
- An unflappable ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge and understanding of typography and printing techniques
- Ability to expand a creative concept across digital assets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the experience to direct and guide more junior creatives
- Eagerness to work with a group of motivated, talented, creative people whom you can both teach things to and learn things from
- A keen eye for detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Fluency in the Adobe creative suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Great client-facing presentation skills (the ability to ‘sell’ your ideas clearly)
What’s in it for you?
You get to work for a rapidly growing agency with a bunch of top-notch, experienced, highly accomplished, fun, lively professionals and the odd roaming canine. We pay well, we provide great benefits, and we have a high employee-retention rate. You know, all the usual stuff. But for an unusually exciting company.
For the immediate future, the role will be carried out remotely, but moving forward there will be the need to visit and work from our beautiful ‘Barn’ office just outside of Bournemouth, whilst still having the flexibility to work from home.
Apply with some samples of your best work and a drop-dead impressive CV, telling us why you’re the person for the job.