Head of Social Media Community
My client is a social media agency with a difference – they are a publisher too! They create, produce and distribute shockingly good video content through their social media communities. Their foundations are in connecting the construction industry. But their communities spread much, much wider.
A career with them is a vibrant one, in a growing agency environment within the West Midlands. They look for people who share their values. They create together, believe in being passionate and honest, and seek to have consistent positive impact.
In a recent engagement survey, 96% of the team said they would refer someone to work there. They offer a positive working environment and the opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic business.
If you’re looking to be part of something special - something dynamic, and exciting then this could be the place for you.
This is a community made up of UK based, budget-seeking individuals who love to share their hacks, tips and tricks with other members of the groups. As Head of the community you will be responsible for the overall management of the community, managing a team of social media coordinators and working closely with the Head of Social Publishing on wider community strategy, targets and income. You will need to be a champion for this community within the company and be the go to person for community-based questions and suggestions.
As a Head of the social community, you will:
- Manage the social team
- Be responsible for community strategy and implementation
- Host creative meetings for original in house content
- Manage your personal social budgets
- Create team targets and KPIs
- Be responsible for actioning innovative ideas for the community
The Successful Candidate
- At least 3 years experience in social media management
- Knowledge of content on all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Understanding of social media guidelines and policies.
- Strong social media marketing skills
- Ability to create strategy and content calendar relevant to the On a Budget community
- Ability to use social analytics tools
- Be a strong leader
- Have a creative mindset
- Be able to copes well under pressure
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary
Apply for Head of Social Media Community
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly