Account Managers AND Senior Account Managers
Senior Account Managers
Major Agency, Global Clients, South West or FULL REMOTE WORKING WELCOMED!
Competitive + Benefits
Things are going well for us right now. So if you want to build a career working with household names and global businesses in food & drink, healthcare and B2B, while surrounded by fields and oceans, come and talk to us – a UK top 20 integrated communications group spanning the UK, Asia and the US, but based in beautiful Devon.
This could be life-changing
Our Clients are putting the hammer down in 2021. At the same time, we’re winning loads of new business. Now we need FIVE new talents – 3 Account Managers and 2 Senior Account Managers – to help our Client Services team keep up this superb run.
- You’ll be the go-to person for one or more of our major Clients
- You’ll sell creative work brilliantly and negotiate hard
- You’ll handle budgets
- You’ll shepherd projects through the production process
- You’ll lead and develop Account Executive talent
You’ll thrive here because…
…you have impressive ad agency experience and totally get what and where advertising is right now. If you’re already doing impressive things at an integrated agency but looking for a change, even better. Hopefully goes without saying, but you’re ambitious, great with people, on the money, unflappable, and super organised.
We’re now embrace remote ways of working, so whether you’re based in the South West region, or you’re further afield and looking to work fully remotely, your application will be just as welcome. Either way, we’d advise you take advantage of the stunning beaches and countryside we have on our doorstep whenever you can.
- Build a seriously successful career with major Clients in a growth-driven Agency
- Competitive industry-benchmarked salary package
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Outstanding training from an IPA Platinum employer
- Refer A Friend scheme, regular staff social events, generous Christmas closure, long service awards, Cycle to Work scheme
- Wellness programme, to help you take care of no.1
Bray Leino embraces diversity and equal opportunity.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.