Social Insights Analyst - Leading Independent Integrated Communications Agency
This leading independent integrated communications agency is looking for a Social Insights Analyst to join its Planning & Insights team. A role that crucial to the agency's ongoing success, it would suit a Social Analyst already well established in the discipline (i.e. 2-3 years' in), with solid social listening / campaign performance / channel analysis experience under their belts, from an established research, digital, or media agency, who would enjoy working with a diverse portfolio of clients across sectors that include healthcare, FMCG and retail.
As a Social Insights Analyst, this candidate will be responsible for understanding consumer mind-sets through ongoing and ad hoc projects, and applying the findings directly to a wide variety of exciting clients. The ideal candidate will strive to balance innovative and creative thinking with robust analytical foundations, and should have a firm understanding of the difference between information and insights.
Social Insights Analyst - Role Responsibilities:
- Using third-party and proprietary analytics tools to generate insights
- Analysing large, complex and often unstructured datasets to generate actionable insight
- The ability to answer the ‘why’: why people do the things they do
- Delivering findings in written qualitative and quantitative insight reports
- Involvement in client meetings and presentations
- Contributing to innovation in analysis methodologies
- Keeping on top of trends in data analysis and social media, and continue to proactively learn and develop your skillset
Social Insights Analyst Requirements:
Our client is looking for a Social Insights Analyst who has a passion for understanding what makes people tick; can interpret data and translate statistics into stories; and turn research into meaningful, actionable insights. Specific requirements include:
- Previous agency experience in this discipline (2-3 years)
- A love for data and numbers – experience with datasets, and drawing insight from them
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, together with an analytical mind
- Proven report writing and presentation skills
- Logical and creative thinking
- The ability to coherently explain complicated data or analytical processes to people who may not have a good understanding
- A knowledge of the marketing and digital/social media landscapes, and wider culturally-relevant issues
- A natural curiosity and understanding of consumer behaviours, their mind-sets, needs & wants
- A high level of organisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and respond to urgent requests
- Ability to work independently on projects or clients supported by project lead and/or line manager
- Experience of working with clients in the healthcare sector (nice to have, not mandatory)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Insights Analyst to join a thriving integrated communications agency, so please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today if this role sounds like a good fit for you. NB: this role will be remote working to begin with, with a view to part-time from the office in the longer-term.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Apply for Social Insights Analyst - Leading Independent Integrated Communications Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly