We have an exciting opportunity for a Interior Designer to join an award-winning architectural, urban design and interiors practice working on major projects across Europe. We are seeking an experienced Interior Designer to develop design concepts from tender through to production. This position is a fixed term contract for 6-12 months.
- Develop design concepts through a variety of media including sketching, 2D CAD drawing, material mood boards and concept presentations. Plus computer 3D-modelling would be a plus
- Prepare and finalise client presentations and packages of work
- Prepare and finalise specifications of materials and furniture
- Prepare and finalise joinery and fixed furniture drawings
- Actively engage in researching current trends in global design culture, workspace design, architecture, art, furniture, materials and sustainability
- Manage suppliers and request all relevant information in relation to new specifications or designs to suit the project in hand
- Have an Interior architecture degree or an architecture qualification or equivalent
- Proven experienc in FF&E companies or in Architectural/Interior Design Studio
- Experience in all stages of design projects from concept to tender to handover
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite Applications. (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Skills CAD software/
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team
- Excellent Technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please send CV alongside your portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.