Account Director - B2B
Our client is not your normal marketing agency, they combine expertise in technology, psychology and creativity to move brand audiences from anonymity to advocacy.
We are looking for someone hungry and eager to grow together with the agency delivering creative campaigns that engage and get results.
We are looking for an Account Director with a strong communication skills, positivity and passion for delivering exceptional creative work.
You will be a currently junior Account Director but the client might consider SAM who have good and solid experience in B2B marketing, strategy and working with tech clients.
A level of independence is required but you will feel part of a tight team and work closely with the Client Director.
Responsibilities and skills for the Account Director role
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Previous experience working with tech clients
- Some experience in strategy would be desirable for the role but is not a must
- Experience in demand generation
- Experience in delivering integrated campaigns
- Proven ability to grow clients
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop new client relationships and strengthen existing with an ease
- Great Attention to detail
- Calmness under pressure, confident and positive with a self-starter attitude and the drive to succeed
In return for your skills and experience as an Account Director our client is offering a salary in range of £45000-£55000 depending on experience plus benefits
If you think you're the Account Director we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.