Senior Integrated Planner
2 days left
Senior Integrated Planner
A leading creative agency renowned for developing powerful ideas that help transform businesses and achieve their long-term goals by combining brand strategy, communications expertise and customer experience. Their creative offering extends from brand and visual identity through to advertising, digital marketing and content creation.
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a key role helping to build a brand in the highly innovative global energy sector. As the senior planner, you will help to lead the strategic thinking, running the “day to day” with some guidance. It’s an immediate opening and our client is looking to make a long term appointment to this position.
Key criteria for success in this role:-
- Strong integrated planning experience, ideally including global campaigns.
- Some level of B2B brand exposure
- Experience of building global brands
- Interest in / awareness of the global energy sector
- A can do attitude
Creatives look to you to help them prove an argument or flesh out a brief. Management knows you can be trusted to establish and substantiate a point of view. You present to clients with authority, “front” meetings and take ownership of projects and their outcomes. You are numerate, know how to interpret data, present the right data and tell a story with insight and numbers. You know the integration basics and collaborate with other strategy disciplines (media, content, social etc.) You run projects independently and your briefs get limited oversight. Other planners go to you for advice.
- Shaping strategic thinking and decision making across your accounts
- Developing brand strategies and propositions; creative briefs; client presentations; audience profiles; customer journeys; communications and channel strategies
- Taking a big-picture view of your clients’ challenges; considering all factors that might affect their brand and communications strategy and developing strategic recommendations to drive our clients’ businesses forward
- Developing and substantiating a strong point of view, presenting with authority, being able to take internal and external audiences on a journey
Skills and experience
- Proven experience building effective campaigns at an integrated agency
- Demonstrable craft skills: writing briefs, developing insights, inspiring creative work, constructing arguments
- Able to define the problem, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Can provide new ways to solve the problems identified and create opportunities for the development of great work.
- Demonstrates a curious mind that looks for and learns from new information or experiences and an ability to think innovatively to develop creative solutions
- Good collaborator; exemplary communication skills and an ability to quickly build rapport with client and agency teams
Genuine opportunities for progression to strategy director exist as this agency is very busy reflecting their carefully thought through positioning. Several of our candidates have already taken this route.
Apply for Senior Integrated Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly