New Business Manager/Director - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
6 days left
This is an exciting opportunity for a New Business Manager/Director to help shape and activate business development for this leading global brand strategy consultancy. They bring together experts in strategy, design, innovation and experience working together across the globe to harness the power of brand and help businesses grow by better connecting brand purpose to everyday experience. Their international client base ranges from banking to brewing, from sports and luxury to retailing and brand experience/environments.
We are looking for a New Business Manager who has a strong blend of initiative and creative thinking to seek new opportunities across a mix of consumer and corporate branding. From active prospecting, developing marketing initiatives, proposals and responding to inbound RFPs and leading award entries, this role will require a significant amount of project management. Account Directors with a flair and desire to move into a business development role will also be considered.
Key Skills and responsibilities include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience tailoring content for Powerpoint decks and Word formats
- Lead and manage RFP/ RFI/RFQ and craft proposals in an engaging and thought-provoking way with input from multiple stakeholders
- Support their position as a thought leader in the market, contributing to thought leadership and development
- Build and manage a database of contacts with senior stakeholders within target set
- Manage awards entries
- The ability to craft strong proposals individually and as a team
- Results orientated with a strong eye for detail
- Proven organisational, project management and management skills
- Credibility at a senior level and able to build strong and effective relationships at all levels
- Desire to work collaboratively with cross functional peers
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class brand strategy consultancy where you can develop your career role in a respectful, collaborative, non-hierarchical and exhilarating working environment where diversity and inclusion is pro-actively supported. Their values include being optimistic, imaginative, embracing new ideas adaptability and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you fit the above criteria, please forward your details to: email@example.com for this urgent role.
Apply for New Business Manager/Director - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly