Senior Account Director – Digital Agency
5 days left
Senior Account Director – Digital Agency – South-West London – to £75k
Established pure-play agency seeks a talented Senior Account Director to manage the global rollout of a very high-profile international client’s digital footprint.
Experience of large web design and builds and working with multi-function teams across SEO, creative, paid search, UX design, business analysis and solution architecture is required.
International account experience could also give you an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, established Senior Account Director with a thirst for digital innovation.
This 40-person agency is a well-established digital marketing transformation agency that is focused on unlocking incremental opportunity and enhancing marketing performance for its clients.
It has helped build positive connections for some of the UK’s biggest brands utilising a mix of expertise from search marketing and display advertising to direct marketing and CRM, to UX design and website development.
Located in one of London’s most attractive and vibrant suburbs, the agency drives change for a diverse range of clients and consistently punches above its weight.
This is a senior client-facing role with day-to-day responsibility for managing the rollout of the global digital footprint for a very high-profile international restaurateur.
Fronting the account, you will build strong relationships with senior-level clients and manage teams across design and build, content strategy and performance marketing. You’ll be supported on all sides by agency experts (creative, project and account management).
You will soon take charge of your second account (accounting for around 20% of your time) which requires ‘classic digital marketing’ for a London restaurant cruise experience.
• Build strong day-to-day relationships with Senior Marketing Managers, CEOs, CTOs and CMOs
• Own client briefs – translating and project managing these pieces of work throughout the agency – ensuring the final output is one of excellence
• Be the go-to person for everything digital and marketing for your clients. You’ll be able to spot opportunities with client businesses for growth
• Lead existing projects (marketing campaigns and website builds etc)
• Deliver against projected revenue and increase revenue through cross-selling and up-selling
• Contribute to new business efforts
Skills and experience required
• 5+ years’ digital agency experience with at least 2+ years at Account Director level
• Experience of working with multi-function teams across SEO, Creative, Paid Search, UX Design, Business Analysis and Solution Architecture.
• A good track record and talent for managing senior clients through EMS level digital transformations
• An established background in consumer brands is desirable. Hospitality experience would be a bonus
Salary and benefits
To £75k along with great colleagues, great clients, 25 days’ holiday, BBQs and beer fridges, a car park, your birthday off and much more besides.
Working patterns in the ‘new normal’ are TBC but the agency anticipates a hybrid office / work-from-home model.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Senior Account Director – Digital Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly