Senior UX Consultant
We’re Ethology, a Customer Experience Consultancy that helps organisations exceed customer expectations and stay ahead of the competition.
We believe Customer experience shouldn’t be complicated and that's why we challenge every touch-point to make sure it’s simple, human and useful - for the customer and the organisation.
Working with some fantastic clients, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Consultant to join our team based either in Norwich.
- Promote, educate and persuade clients as to the validity of Ethology’s UX services and deliver these services profitably, both on a standalone project basis and as part of wider digital and CX projects.
- Assist with the co-ordination of responses to relevant briefs, including quotation
- Be able to interpret client needs into a digital and/or UX specification to meet those needs
- Run stakeholder, user and customer research activities, including user testing
- Lead information architecture project phases, including wireframe prototyping in relevant software (Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch etc.)
- Define and deliver Conversion Rate Optimisation programmes for clients, including test set up in relevant platforms (e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely)
- To lead the development of Ethology’s suite of UX services and tools and to become a "go-to" person for UX enquiries from the wider agency
- To remain up to date with prevailing digital, UX and user-centred design trends and be able to apply these to our clients’ businesses in a timely and appropriate manner
- Salary £Competitive (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Health cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance