Sustainability and Brand Purpose Strategist
5 days left
Our client is one of London’s fast expanding independent positive impact creative consultancies. They are looking to hire a number of Sustainability and Brand Purpose Strategists from junior through to senior.
Sustainability and Brand Purpose to create impactful sustainability frameworks and execute clear roadmaps for implementation and measurement. You will work closely with a range of cross-sector clients to develop innovative plans that drive positive change and deliver upon strategic business objectives. The ideal candidate will be a purpose-driven changemaker and have knowledge of environmental and social practices - as well as solid experience in the strategy and communications space.
You will have in-depth knowledge of current sustainability standards such as GRI, UN SDGs, DJSI, FTSE4good, CDP, TCFD
- Ideally, you’d have experience working as a strategist for 2-7 years in the positive impact space or similar
- Supporting the management of the sustainability strategy framework process from design and implementation through to reporting and measurement
- Creating, managing and delivering strategist led projects and new business pitches that are impactful, credible and strategy-led, using a mix of in-house and freelance team members
- Small-medium agency experience
- Strong communication skills and confidence in leading client-facing activities
- Digital and social media strategy experience desirable
- 360 campaign experience desirable
- A Masters in a sustainability subject is a plus (not essential)
Please contact us for more information.
Apply for Sustainability and Brand Purpose Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly