Digital Marketing Manager (Comms Agency)
A Digital Marketing Manager, who lives and breathes digital communication and social media, is needed to join an established PR and Marketing Communications Agency. Expect a rare opportunity to make a real impact in a small team and sink your teeth in to some exciting digital projects.
Established for over 20 years this leading agency run thought provoking public relations campaigns for the UK construction and manufacturing industries. With services that span content marketing, media relations, social media, events, sponsorship and more, this top agency are populated by a team of industry heavyweights who work on big campaigns and achieve big results. Due to continued growth and an ambitious five-year growth plan, they are now seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Communications Manager, who has experience in ad building and buying, to help expand the services they provide.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will work closely with the other Digital Account Manager and take ownership of half of the client portfolio. Whether you are planning the online and social media strategy; evaluating advertising campaigns; implementing SEO strategies; advising clients; analysing campaign performance or building engagement and following it will be your superb communication skills that ensures all aspects of the campaign run as smoothly as possible for clients.
You are not expected to understand the building / construction industry, but you are required to understand why construction is a great industry and be keen to learn more – this can involve muddy feet!
To qualify... You will be a Digital Communications Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Account Manager / Client Services Manager / Digital Project Manager / Digital AM / SEO Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing;
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager;
- You are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools;
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Communications Manager to make a real impact in a small team within a rapidly expanding organisation. In return expect an incredible range of benefits: an art allowance for new joiners to customise their work space, 20 days annual holiday, plus Christmas to New Year shut-down, your Birthday off, private health insurance, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, annual profit-related bonus, company iPhone and laptop, training budget of £1,000 per year, the renowned Christmas trip (usually abroad, they have been to: Barcelona, Dublin, Amsterdam and Paris to name but a few places!) and more.