6 days left
A burgeoning start up backed by a big broadcaster are looking for a Digital Project Manager / Producer to join their growing team!
We’re looking for a talented producer to join us on a permanent basis, delivering across the spectrum of our creative content, be it website feature updates, campaign-based media & comms, or accompanying long form course material.
New content is continually required as we produce new courses, and run marketing activations, which will keep the content and design requirements fresh and interesting, covering an endless range of inspiring topics.
The producer will be expected to work closely with the team as we develop creative ideas, and with design, copy, UX, development and video production teams to ensure the smooth delivery of projects on time and on budget.
We’re looking for a super organised and efficient individual, used to delivering the highest quality engaging entertainment and advertising content, who wants to be a crucial part of a small close knit team.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- A strong handle on management of creative production budgets
- Ability to create clear and well communicated timing plans for project delivery
- A great understanding of detailed aspects of both video, digital design, and marketing project delivery
- A working knowledge of social media and eCRM deliverable specifications
- Excellent understanding of modern-day project management toolsets
- Strong asset management skills, ensuring organised centralised access to our growing asset base
- Upbeat can do attitude to drive delivery in a fast paced media environment
- An understanding of relevant areas of digital product development such as SEO, A/B testing
- A good knowledge of risk management and contingency planning
- Ability to simplify complex requirements for efficient delivery
- A drive to make engaging and entertaining work across multiple channels
- Planning and delivery of marketing activations and associated website updates
- Communication of clear plans to all stakeholders, and alignment of different discipline leads such as project, marketing, social, and video content
- Running creative reviews
- Asset management
- Development and implementation of process’ and ways of working in our growing team
- Development and ownership of our collaboration tools and services
Apply for Digital Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly