Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Gaming and Esports Consultancy
GEEIQ is a high growth business and we are looking for candidates that have career progression in mind. We like to promote internally, there are opportunities to progress into senior leadership positions within the company.
GEEIQ is looking for a passionate and outgoing Senior Account Manager/Account Director who lives and breathes gaming, as well as an interest in marketing data and how it informs better decision making.
The role requires direct communication with enterprise brands to strategise on business goals then ideate, monitor production and report on campaigns and partnerships. You’ll be managing a team of account managers and service providers to deliver industry leading activations in gaming and esports.
This person thrives in a fast paced dynamic work environment and is comfortable with introducing new technologies and processes into companies while maintaining the absolute highest standard of client satisfaction.
- Grow, manage and retain our client base.
- Build close relationships with our clients, always looking for ways to surprise and delight them.
- Find creative ways to solve our clients’ challenges.
- Be the point of contact for our clients and provide excellent customer service.
- Work with partners and service providers to accomplish our clients goals.
- Identify product pain points with clients, and share back to the product development team.
- Identify legal risks and challenges of campaigns, and define processes to minimise exposure.
- Manage client account team members, either in-location or international.
- Manage, motivate & develop the team in line with agreed client and career KPIs.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure an excellent all-round customer experience.
- Relevant Agency or consultancy experience in a Senior Account Manager or Account Director role.
- Proven track record of managing and growing key accounts.
- Problem solver who thrives in high pressure situations and in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills - you will be connecting with clients and prospects continuously in person and online. You will need to be meticulous in your email communications.
- Relevant experience in brand partnership and sponsorship deals.
- Relevant experience working within social marketing including a strong understanding of influencers or other social content production.
- Great listening skills and ability to understand complex client needs.
- Relevant experience in interpreting data, reporting and finding creative solutions.
- Comfortable with technology. Previous experience in a startup is a bonus.
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM platforms
- Experience and passion within esports, gaming and brand marketing is preferred.
- To be a believer and actively champion the GEEIQ company culture.
25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
Office Snacks - Healthy and not so healthy!
Bonus & Growth Potential
Games consoles in the office :)