Head of Content
5 days left
Our media client has a DAB radio station in London and one of the largest trade focused social media pages on Facebook with over 450,000 followers.
They are looking for an individual to develop and deliver the company’s content strategy, driving audience value across the range of content creation.
The Head of Content will provide strategic creative leadership, ensuring the business develops a range of innovative content and collaborate across specialisations.
You will represent our clients audiences through the output and be financially accountable for your area of responsibility.
The trade community is at the heart of everything they do so you need to have a deep understanding of changing audience consumption patterns and show evidence of creating diverse content and developing ideas.
You will have sound editorial judgement and substantial experience at an executive level in content production, with a track record in delivering content across several platforms. You should also have a commercial mindset with a thorough understanding of the wider creative industry.
We are looking for someone with a track record of delivering innovative content, of fostering a risk-taking approach to content-making while being an ambassador for our client and the wider industry.
As the Head of Content, you will be work closely with the Managing Director, Head of Marketing and Head of Programming on all things Content related including responsibility for content strategy, planning, creation and implementation.
To be considered for this exciting role we'd like to see demonstrations of the following:
- Experience in a similar role in creating and implementing content strategies.
- Proven track record of creating content for a predominantly male audience
- Understanding of the importance of KPI reporting and monitoring
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance.
- Ability to build and nurture strategic partnerships with external organisations and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an ability to take a creative concept and build a structure around it.
- A creative spark and passion for building ground breaking content that challenges the boundaries of anything that exists in the marketplace today.
- Strong project manager, able to think backwards, and plan for results.
- The skills required to navigate a multiple-partner environment as part of a cross-functional team.
- Experience creating and improving processes. You don't just inhabit a role; you make it better and are willing to help others improve their roles as well.
- The forethought to thoughtfully escalate problem areas in advance of failures.
It is desirable that the successful candidate has experience working within the entertainment, media industry or broadcast media company. Radio experience is a plus.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Head of Content
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly